Cyclone dust collector is also called centrifugal dust collector. It is mainly used to remove dense non-fibrous and non-cohesive dust in industrial waste gas. It can be used for ventilation in mining, metallurgy, refractory materials, coal, chemical and electric power industries. The dust removal and material recovery system is especially suitable for the initial purification of high-temperature flue gas.
The main advantages of cyclone dust collectors are as follows.
(1) There are no moving parts inside the cyclone dust collector, easy to maintain °
(2) It is very convenient to make and manage.
(3) Small size, simple structure and low price in the case of processing the same air volume
(4) When used as a pre-dust collector, it can be installed vertically, which is convenient to use.
(5) When dealing with large air volume, it is convenient for multiple units to be used in parallel, and the efficiency resistance is not affected.
(6) The ash can be cleaned by dry method, which is beneficial to the recovery of valuable dust.
(7) After the dust collector is equipped with a wear-resistant lining, it can be used to purify the flue gas containing high abrasive powder.
Disadvantages of cyclone dust collector:
Purification obedience is low, and it can reach 70% purification obedience for large particles of dust, while fine dust will not have much effect.
If the ash unloading valve leaks, it will severely affect the dust removal compliance. The abrasion is severe, especially for high-concentration or abrasive dust, and the inlet and cone parts are easily worn out.
Dust removal compliance is not high (low compliance for the collection of fine dust with a particle size of less than 5um and dust with a small density of dust particles), and occasionally cannot meet the requirements of dust-containing gas emission concentration when used alone.
Since the dust removal compliance decreases with the increase of the diameter of the cylinder, the disposal air volume of a single dust remover is limited. Click https://www.sunwellpulverizer.com/ to know more information.