The Pulverizer machine is operated scientifically and correctly to ensure the reliable operation of the equipment, exert its due work efficiency, reduce production costs, and improve the equipment’s due production benefits, thereby effectively extending the life of the equipment and ensuring the stability of the company. Harmonious development provides strong support. The following is a brief discussion on the safe use of the crusher, hoping to play its due role and play a greater potential for the industry.
1. The pulverizer and power unit should be installed firmly. If the pulverizer is fixed for long-term operation, it should be fixed on the cement foundation; if the pulverizer is a mobile operation, the unit should be installed on a frame made of angle iron, and the power machine (diesel engine or electric motor) and the pulley of the pulverizer should be ensured. The grooves are in the same plane of rotation.
2. After the crusher is installed, check the fastening of each part of the fasteners, and tighten them if they are loose. At the same time, check whether the belt tightness is appropriate.
3. Before starting the pulverizer, turn the rotor by hand to check whether the claws, hammers and the rotor are running flexibly and reliably, whether there is any collision in the shell, and whether the rotation direction of the rotor is consistent with the direction pointed by the arrow of the machine. Whether the machine lubrication is good.
4. Don't change the belt pulley casually, in case the speed is too high to cause explosion in the crushing chamber, or the speed is too low to affect the working efficiency of the crusher. After starting the grinder, it should run idling for 2 to 3 minutes and then feed into operation after there is no abnormal phenomenon.
5. Pay attention to the operation of the crusher at all times during work. The feed should be even to prevent blocking the car and do not overload the work for a long time. If there are vibrations, noises, the excessive temperature of the bearings and the body, or spraying materials, the machine should be shut down for inspection immediately, and the work can be continued after troubleshooting.
6. The crushed materials should be carefully inspected, and no foreign objects such as stones, metals, etc. should be mixed to avoid damage to the machine.
7. When the machine is running, the operator is not allowed to leave the unit, nor is it allowed to disassemble the machine during operation to observe the working conditions in the crushing room, and the maintenance tools must not be placed on the machine or packing.
8. Operators should not wear gloves. When blockage occurs, it is strictly forbidden to reach into the filler hopper. When feeding, stand on the side of the grinder to prevent rebound debris from hurting the face.
9. Don't stop the machine immediately after the work is over, it should be idling for 2-3 minutes to allow the material in the machine to be discharged completely. Cleaning and maintenance work should be carried out after the shutdown.
10. Hammers are the main wearing parts. After wear, the entire set of hammers must be replaced at the same time whether the edges and corners are changed in the same direction or the corners are changed. When replacing new hammers, the entire set of hammers must be replaced at the same time. Trade new for old. The sieves are also vulnerable parts. If part of the sieves is damaged, they can be riveted. For serious damage, new sieves need to be replaced.
11. After 300 hours of operation, the bearings should be cleaned and the oil should be replaced. When parking for a long time, the belt should be removed.
Our company has many crusher series products, such as Superfine Mill machine, welcome to visit our website!