The Superfine Mill machine is composed of coarse crushing, fine crushing, wind conveying and other devices, and achieves the purpose of a crusher in the form of high-speed impact.
(1) Preparation before starting
1. Check the integrity and fastening of the parts, especially the high-speed running parts such as hammers, and the fixing must be firm.
2. Check whether the grinder is firmly on the base.
3. Check the lubrication condition of the bearing.
4. Open the door cover of the crushing chamber and check whether there is any debris in the crushing chamber.
5. Check the tightness of the deflector and remove the debris adsorbed by the magnet.
1. After the above inspection is completed, start the motor to run at no load. If the technical condition of each part is normal, the load can be run after the speed is normal.
2. During operation, there should be no magnetism or friction.
3. The sieve should be installed firmly, sealed, no leakage, and the sieve frame should be tight.
4. If abnormal noise, blockage of the discharge material, overheating of the bearing or motor is found during the working process, the feeding should be stopped, and the machine should be stopped for inspection and troubleshooting.
5. At the end of the work, the residual materials in each part of the machine should be cleaned. The machine must be wiped off for a long period of time and covered with a tarp cloth. 
1. During the production process, the temperature rise of the bearing must be checked frequently. When the temperature rise exceeds 50°C, the machine should be shut down for inspection to find out the cause and eliminate the fault.
2. When the new machine is running, the drive belt is easy to stretch, so attention should be paid to adjusting the belt's proper tightness to ensure the belt's working life.
3. The wearing parts should be checked frequently and replaced in time to ensure the production quality and output.
4. The blades and bushings should be inspected frequently for wear. If they are worn out, the productivity will decrease, and the grain size will become coarser, and they will be replaced when they are found to be worn out.
5. The main engine and grading flow bearings are all grease lubricated, using No. 2 special grease, with a degree of 265-295.
6. The grease replacement period of the bearing is 2000 hours, and the filling amount of the grease is 1/2 (upper measurement) or 3/4 (lower measurement) of the space in the bearing cavity. Do not fill with grease too much, otherwise it will cause bearing temperature Too high.
7. The grease change period of the screw feeder is 4000 hours, and ordinary calcium-based grease is added.
1. On the output shaft e, that is, the pulley e, avoid slamming with a heavy hammer to damage the parts.
2. It is strictly forbidden to turn the handle of the handwheel when the machine is stopped.
3. The lubricating oil used in this governor adopts N32 alkaline high-zinc high-grade anti-friction hydraulic oil, and the reducer uses 401 general lubricating oil, which must not be replaced by other oils.
4. After 3000 hours of use, the oil should be replaced with new oil, and then the oil should be changed a second time after 500 hours of use, and then once after 1000 hours of use.
Our company has many other products besides Superfine Mill machine, such as PlasticPowder Crusher Machine, etc. Welcome to visit our company!